Saturday, July 09, 2005

Life in Black and White

Well, I tried to get on but Padme said Anakin was overloading the plugs, so I couldn't.

So what do you think of Windus new dog? Jeri souds kinda like a girl name though. Plus hes goes under Yodas bed, and thats crazy. Who knows whats under there!?!? And he chased that cat from the dark side. Hope he didn't get rabies or something.

Padme was telling everyone what color their blog should be and I said "yeah, well, me, I'm not really into pink". That wasn't even the color she told me, she said "Sabe, you're so right about pink! I think you're more of a deep colour person! Like red or navy!". So, what do you think, should I change the color? Green, Black, and purple are really my favorite colors. Got any suggestions?

oxox,
Sabé

4 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

By the way, you are invited to play along at the Survivor:Tatooine blog if you would like.
(you can go to our starwars unite blog for details.)
Let me know if you are interested.
J.J.

1:47 PM  
Blogger meembob87 said...

Hmmm...I tend to side with red, for obvious reasons...

8:39 PM  
Blogger meembob87 said...

By the way, hello Sabe! It's my first time posting here so I better mind my manners and say hi!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

no, you can't change your mind! I'm just gonna keep this one.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home