Saturday, July 16, 2005

Me, Me, Me?

I was looking around this star wars web page and found pictures of me! I even have my own calender ! This is not a very good picture of me but it works. I have my own trading card!

Speaking of trading cards I went to the movie rental store yesterday. I bought "Shall We Dance", "Taxi", and "Cellular' and some Star Wars trading cards. I got seven cards 1. Anakin Skywalker (Mace wanted this one for some reason) 2. Chancellor Palpatine(which I burned later) 3. Mace vs. Palpatine 4. General Grievous (ugly as usaul) 4. Some other boring ones 5. A sticker of the jedi symbol (which is awesome). Last night I tried to watch shall we dance? but I fell asleep. bye!

ttyl,
Sabé

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Word, she is. (nodding)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Taxi Driver was an awesome movie, I didn't see Shall We Dance or Cellular, though.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

I dont feel like udating it right now, ok?!?! Plus I cant think of anything to put on here anyway.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was disney world?
-7th

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVERYONE LUVZ ANAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home