Monday, September 05, 2005

Here to make you happy.

Well, I have gotten so many people (mostly windu) complaining to me about not updating my blog I have decided to now. I may not update it as much, but as I pointed out to Mace, I HAVE A LIFE. So here we go...

Well I have decided to move out of padmes house and get one of my own. I met this wookie and he suggested buying one from uglyhouses.com , well I think thats what he said, I'm not really sure. I think I like this one:



DESCRIPTION:
4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2 Garages
2,519 Sq. Ft.*

PRICE:
$274,500

SPECIAL FEATURES:
All new flooring and paint.

This is my favorite room:



This of course is Windus favorite:



As you can see my new house will need major decorating. So if you wanna help that whould be great!

Ta,
Sabé

4 Comments:

Blogger Sabé said...

No, I'm still her double, I dont have to live with her for that.

I get an endless supply of make-up and fancy robes?!?! Nobody every told me!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

Well, since I lived with her she probably took them before i saw them, because she always used to get the mail.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am not the first anonymous but i agree. i gotta ask wats w/ tha star wars
- 7th grader from Maryland

4:26 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

Whats with your face?!?!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home