Saturday, September 10, 2005

My new house

Well I have been moving in all my NEW furniture and heres some of my favorites:

My Room:


This is my new lava lamp, it should go great right next to my race car bed don't you think?


Yes, what a very lovly bed.

Guest Room:


These are the fan blades I'm putting in the guest room.


This is the bed in the guest room, I have to admit, I will probably sleep in here most of the time.

Well, thats all the time I have for putting the pictures on here, if you want to see more... well maybe I'll have a party like Mace suggested. If you have any furniture you'd like to give just tell me.

XoXo,
Sabé

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabé said...

yeah, but it was half price and I got a mini blue lightsaber with it too!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did so many people get on 2 ur blog? i got on here from the "next blog" thingy in the top right corner.
-7th

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home