Friday, September 16, 2005

Me or her.

I don't know who took this picture, or how they did, but they probably won't wake up in the morning.
My Bad Hair days:







WOW, just WOW.

Ok, thats enough about me. Here goes... Well when I first meet Mace we had so much in common, we even saw War of the Worlds together (!), and I thought what we had was special. *sob* But I guess not because as soon as he meet Shaak Ti he whouldn't even talk to me, if he did it was "Ti is so..." or "Did that or did you know Ti can... ". *sob* Well, thats all for now.*sob*

*breaks down crying*,

Sabé

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Breaks 'Couch Potato' Record
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
If you are serious about marketing your product or service online, go to : http://www.venturemarketingco.com

7:26 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

SPLOG!

yes! I win.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

never thought of that.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Some of those pics look a little rough, but that last one looks really nice.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

ok, thank you.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

I think you mean cough.

Well, I just posted but the computer crashed before I sent it, so I'll try to find time to type it all again.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

idiots!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home