Monday, October 10, 2005

PMS

ok... my computer has been being a butthead and now its finally working....

Now I can't remeber much about that last post but I'm pretty sure I was just having a big problem with PMS. But either way, I am totally over mace and me and Ti are friends again. Plus I'm interested I'm some one else now I think. *cough*

I'm having a lot of trouble in anger management if you didn't notice. I failing with a 66. So if anyone whould like to help, that whould be great. *cough* Oh, by the way, I thought when the assinment in class about killing someone and it being legal was true, oops, sorry. (go to http://www.windusangermanagement.blogspot.com// to see what I'm talking about)

If you didn't notice I am getting sick and sound a lot like greivous. Which sucks becuse I think I remember having plans on friday. Oh yes! Now I remember! I'm going to see Elizabeth town with Aalya (who now thinks shes to "cool" to talk to any of us)(even though she isn't cool at all, right...).

Well I've gotta go now. I think I'm about to *cough*, *cough*, *cough*.....

*cough*,
Sabé

6 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

The Dark Side, PMS is. A few days out of every month, a Sith Lord a woman can become. Then, back to normal she is. Sometimes, change from the Light to the Dark Side, then back in just a few seconds, a woman with PMS can.

But heard I have that keep the Force-lightning from shooting out of your hands, Midol does.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Sabé said...

ummm...i dont think so...

1:59 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

I know, sorry, I have trouble thinking of things to post. ya wanna help?...go right ahead.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write a post about finding an evil kitten. Or something like that.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u guyz r kool *cough cough* do u guyz like starwars?

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, do u double for princess (i dunno how to spell it) in star warz? did u get to meet the really hot aniken?

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home