Monday, January 30, 2006

10 things I hate about you...

Since I'm to lazy to make 10 for you all all 10 of you get 1!

1. Fluke- Nothing! <3
2. Mace- Your stupid & should die. (see last comments)
3. Padme- You look just like me. Not I look like you, but you look like me.
4. Yoda- Too many reasons.
5. Anakin- Just because.
6. Obi wan- Because you remind me of someone I don't like very much...
7. Shaak Ti- Because you left Mace all alone. (Is that even a bad thing?)
8. Siri- No reason...
9. Leia- You kissed fluke, even though thats really gross.
10. Aayla- Because your blue.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm Not on list that means YOU LOVE ME!!!!!

OH BOY , Wifiepoo's gonna be shanked off now.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Sabé said...

That part about Leia not being your sister, well thats not what it says at the top of your blog. And either way I don't care, I had to think of a reason to hate her.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Tash199 said...

why u hate me? wait! u don't even know me!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Levitra is an erectile dysfunction (ED) prescription medicine. Those who are taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain, should not take Levitra. Such combinations could drop blood pressure to an unsafe level. http://www.levitrabliss.com/

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home