Friday, October 28, 2005

Tagged!

Man, I hate you Mace...

10 years ago I...
~still a virgin
~was 20 pounds lighter
~not in angermangement class
~had a pet kangroo named fernando
~didn't like fluke


5 years ago I...
~was 10 pounds lighter
~was going out with Ewan McGregor
~still had a pet kangroo
~lived with padme
~STILL a virgin

1 year ago...
~was 5 pounds lighter
~killed Ewan McGregor
~my kangaroo exploded
~still able to sleep without having nightmares about kangaroos
~sleeping with the Crocodile Hunter

Yesterday I was...
~1 pound lighter
~working on angermangement
~signing up for weight watchers
~flirting with fluke
~got a new kangaroo and named it fernando jr.

5 snacks I enjoy the most...
~potato chips
~ice cream
~butter
~reeses
~chocolate kangaroos


5 songs...
~the kangroos go marching
~twinkle twinkle kangaroo
~row, row, your kangaroo
~Sabe had a little kangaroo
~the itsy bitsy kangaroo

5 places to run away to...
~Flukes house
~My kangroos pouch
~Aulstrallia
~Padmes house
~the bottom of my closet with...

5 things you'll never see me wear...
~kangaroo fur
~butter
~a condom
~a bra(except for fluke)
~the outfit leia wore in Return of the Jedi

Biggest joys in life...
~Fluke
~Kangaroos
~Junk food
~Movies

Favorite toys...
~kangaroos
~fluke
~doorknobs

Tags...
~there
~is
~no
~one
~else!!!

xoxo,
Sabé